Über den Anbieter
Founded in 1957, the International School of Hamburg (ISH) was the very first of its kind in Germany. To this day it remains the only institution in Hamburg accredited by the Council of International Schools. For more than half a century we have been fulfilling the needs of internationally minded parents who desire an excellent full-day education for their children.
At ISH you will find:
- a dedicated teaching and support staff
- an internationally-minded, multi-lingual student population
- an extensive co-curricular programme
- outstanding academic and athletic facilities
- an active and supportive parent community
- a fully accredited school with a global outlook
Our curricula—the International Primary Curriculum and the IB Middle Years and Diploma Programmes —serve our students well and enable them to become the kind of inquiring, ethical and risk-taking adults the world will need in the 21st century. Our diversity of perspectives, values, ideas and beliefs make ISH a special place to teach and learn.